We have what you need to help you stay focused on studying, and lose that morning brain fog. This is a new nootropic that is available only through us that will give you that focus and alertness your looking for during the day. You will also experience improved moods and boosted mental energy.
Jobs in Toronto
The need was immediate. Development opportunities. The part-time contractor position can now, but quickly shift to a full-time employee role.
– Excellent writing and spelling ability
– Knowledge of Outlook, calendar programs, Adobe PDF, Google Docs, Google Calendar
– Comfortable with LinkedIn, Face book and other social media platforms
– Basic comfort level with Word Press
Visit our website for more info: https://dailyhomejobsonline.com
- : 4164911501
Pesce & Associates specializes in Human Resources consulting, HR advice and a range of HR consulting services. We are a full-service Human Resources Consulting Group that provides comprehensive, strategic consulting services carefully tailored to each client’s unique needs. We strive to be the leader in providing high quality, relevant and innovative consulting services to clients.
Pesce & Associates
16 Belgate Pl, Etobicoke, ON M9C3Y4, Canada
Monday: 9:00am – 5:00pm
Tuesday: 9:00am – 5:00pm
Wednesday: 9:00am – 5:00pm
Thursday: 9:00am – 5:00pm
Friday: 9:00am – 5:00pm
Sales Development Representative – Remote Option
National Carwash Solutions has grown over the past 45 years to become North America’s largest equipment, service, and cleaning solutions provider in the car wash industry. Our world-class brands are backed by the largest service network in the country with more than 300 dedicated service professionals and growing! Come join us for an extraordinary career in a high growth, team-oriented company!
Reporting to the Manager of Sales Operations, the Sales Development Representative will be central to our growth as an organization as you will help to scale and enable each closed-won deal with your pre-sales and sales support activities. As our next SDR, you will be responsible for the productivity and effectiveness strive to create an amazing customer experience through understanding customer needs, processing customer transactions and processes, and identifying and creating solutions to their needs. The SDR will work closely with internal and external stakeholders to ensure the appropriate objectives and priorities are enabled within the sales organization.
· Support the sales team with calendar management, meeting notes, and interview scheduling. You will ensure sales process documents such as non-disclosure agreements, master service agreements, and statements of work are complete and up to date.
· Optimize CRM processes and data collection in close collaboration with the Field Sales team
· Ensures Pipeline accuracy in Salesforce.com CRM across products and territories
· Support the Sales Ops team by developing and executing reporting and analysis, leveraging inputs from Salesforce through surveys and account information
· Assist with answering customer inquiries, prepare quotations and ensure documentation compliance
· Work closely with Sales Operations Manager to ensure functional strategy aligns with CRM processes and to continually develop our sales execution strategy
· Engage with field sales to effectively communicate execution standards and expectations, supporting the rollout of the sales execution strategy
· Coordinates training delivery to sales, sales management, and sales support personnel in the sales organization supported.
· Proactively identifies opportunities for sales process improvement. Works closely with sales management to inspect sales process quality and prioritize opportunities for improvement.
· Develop and curate all content for our sales team including playbooks, training, processes, and product material to ensure that all information is easily and readily available.
· 1+ years Admin experience as well as experience using Salesforce or a related CRM
· Exceptional ability to manage internal client relationships, leveraging strong consultative skills
· Experience working with CRM Systems (preferably Salesforce.com) on a daily basis is required.
· Good data analysis skills and an astute understanding of business processes
· Creative problem solver with a strong work ethic and the ability to work independently or in a fast-paced team environment
· Experience working directly with sales and client success management teams.
· High sense of urgency with excellent organizational and time management skills
· Advanced level in Excel (models, analytics, pivot tables, advanced functions, charts, graphs, etc.)
· Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and pay close attention to detail while adhering to strict deadlines
· Excellent communication and presentation skills
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00-$55,000.00 per year
- Commuter benefits
- Company events
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Monday to Friday
- sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- sales support : 1 year (Preferred)
- Yes, occasionally
National Carwash Solutions – Toronto, ON
Renrags.ca is looking for an ads poster to take ads off our facebook buy/sell groups and place onto our website (permission is given when joining group). We Pay $0.50 per ad and there is no limit to how many you can post per day or hour. Some of our top posters were making $24 an hour. We pay daily. Literally you take an ad from our group RENT TORONTO on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/groups/1640398772926602
and put on Renrags.ca with all the same information and Photos. It is that simple! Try it out!
For more information please email me through ad.